THE NYE COUNTY BUILDING DEPARTMENT HAS RELOCATED TO A NEW LOCATIONAT 2041 E CALVADA BLVD N.
The Nye County Building and Safety Department ensures that all residential, commercial, and other construction meets or exceeds the minimum requirements of codes that have been adopted by Nye County, within the Pahrump Regional Planning District (PRPD).
For information on permits, fees, and inspections please contact Nye County Building and Safety.
ANY INQUIRY PERTAINING TO THE ZONING OF A PROPERTY OR PERMISSIVE USES WITHIN A ZONING DISTRICT MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE NYE COUNTY PLANNING DEPARTMENT AT 775-751-4249.
Snow Load 0
Live/Dead Load 20 / 10
Wind 115 mph - Residential
Wind Commercial : Category II - 95 mph; Category III - 100 mph; Category IV - 105 mph
Forms of Payment Accepted
Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover card.
Codes Effective within Nye County
- 2018 Int’l Building Code
- 2018 Int’l Residential Code
- 2018 Int’l Energy Conservation Code
- 2018 Uniform Plumbing Code
- 2018 Uniform Mechanical Code
- 2018 Int’l Mechanical Code
- 2018 Int’l Property Maintenance Code
- 2018 Int’l Swimming Pool, and Spa Code
- 2017 National Electric Code
- 2018 Int’l Fire Code